- I used my silhouette to make the templates of these frames.
- Then, Garrett cut them out of wood and route the edges all fancy. He routed the back of the frames where the glass was gonna go.
- He also had to cut out the glass and the back pieces that covered the glass.
- Then we sanded and painted them.
- Next, I sanded the edges to rough them up a bit.
- Then, I put the hardware on the back. (Picture frame turn buttons, and sawtooth hangers)
- And finally we sealed them with polyurethane and hung these bad boys up!
I got my paints from Home Depot in the little tester sizes.
Here are the paint colors I used:
Gray: Glidden "Seal Gray"
Red: Martha Stewart "Maine Lobster"
Orange: Behr "Poppy Glow"
Yellow: Martha Stewart "Pencil"
Green: Behr "Japanese Fern"
Aqua: Martha Stewart "Duck's Egg"
Blue: Behr "Mosaic Tile"
Purple: Martha Stewart "Violet Aster"
Pink: Martha Stewart "Peony"
Brown: Martha Stewart "Chocolate Truffle" (I think this one got discontinued though)