I saw this on Pinterest and since I freaking love foxes I decided to recreate it.
- I free-handed a fox template pattern for the hoodie. I got the hoodie from Target (my son wears 12 M)
- I bought some reddish orange corduroy fabric, white felt, black felt, and buttons.
- I cut out the coordinating pieces of corduroy and felt from the template.
- I sewed around the edges of each piece.
- Then I used fray-check around the edges so the fabric won't fray.
- Then I sewed some little black buttons on for eyes.
- And Voila! Super cute and stylin hoodie for my little fox ;-)