Friday, September 9, 2011

Christmasy Crafts

Here are some Christmasy crafts I have done this holiday season. This might be my last blog post for about 2 weeks because we are spending Garrett's break down in Utah Wahoooooo!!
My mom and I made these cute little felt trees and penguin when I was home in Ohio. I didn't make the gnome but I want to try and duplicate him sometime.
I made a Christmasy pipe cleaner flower ring.
I made some Christmas reindeer root beer.
These aren't crafts but they are some cute decorations I got. Brings me back to the good ol' days.
I'm so mad because I never got around to making these. I had everything I needed but I just ran out of time. Maybe next year.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2013 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to know how you made the pipe cleaner flower ring. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home