Friday, September 9, 2011

Meal Planner Craft

So my latest craft that I made was a meal planner that I put a bunch of magnets on the back to stick to my fridge. This hopefully will prevent me from going to the grocery store everyday by helping me to plan my meals for the week. I write on the glass with a dry erase marker so I can just erase it every week or if we have different plans come up and I need to change it.

I have a die cutter which i used to cut my alphabet out of paper. But you could use stickers if you wanted. All I did was make the entire backdrop on a 12 x 12 piece of paper so everything that you can see is just on that white piece of paper (like a scrapbook page). Then, I just put the glass from the frame on top so I could write on it. It was super easy!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home